In order to help you understand our painting process, below is a general step-by-step walk-through of what we do when completing your project.
- All of your personal items are placed in the middle of the room and covered with plastic. Doorways are also sealed with plastic to ensure that dust and dirt don’t move into other areas of your home. All floors are covered with drop clothes.
- Based on your contract holes and cracks in the walls and ceilings are filled, and surfaces are sanded/stripped and caulked.
- Specified areas are primed and then painted based on your selections.
- Staining of staircases/woodwork based on your contract also occurs at this time.
- All furniture and personal items are moved back to their original locations.
- Plastic is removed.
- Floors, carpets, and windowsills are vacuumed to remove dust.
- All of our materials are removed from the home except for the touch-up paint we leave with you.
- After our crew’s work is completed we will take you on a final walk-through of the project areas to ensure that it meets your expectations. We will then ask you to sign off on the project and complete a quality feedback sheet.
- The exterior of your building is pressure washed to removed dirt and mildew build-up.
- Loose paint is scraped off and surfaces are caulked and sanded based on your contract.
- Specified areas are primed and painted based on your selections.
- Paint chips, dirt, and debris are removed daily from sidewalks and areas surrounding the exterior of your building (within the paint project area).
- After our crew’s work is completed we will take you on a final inspection of the exterior of your building to ensure that it meets your expectations. We will then ask you to sign off on the project and complete a quality feedback sheet.